At Dispatch, we love getting to know our customers on both a personal and professional level. In this Company Spotlight, we learn about Catapult, the company's culture, what they do, and how our services help them do it. Read on to learn about their kegerator, adorable office mascot and more.
- Tell us about Catapult. What is it that your company does?
We‘re a marketing production company and we help other businesses to better communicate with their audiences. For example:
- We buy lists and help businesses acquire new customers with direct mail campaigns.
- We build trade show booths to drive event traffic and brand the booth to reflect the audience and customer’s value proposition.
- We support brand awareness with vehicle wraps, signage, graphic identity refreshes, etc.
- We help with employee engagement with newsletters, premium fulfillment, and custom rewards programs.
- How did Catapult get started?
Catapult was started in 1972, as Merit Printing, by Ron Boerboom, and Gary Remer. Both of whom are still active in the company. Merit Printing lived in downtown Minneapolis until 2013 when we moved to St. Louis Park MN and changed our name to Catapult.
- Who does your staff consist of?
Catapult consists of 40 employees all located in St. Louis Park, MN.
- What is the culture of Catapult like?
We really focus on improving ourselves and having fun. We have regular BBQs, a pinball machine, foosball table and most importantly, a kegerator. We also have Hank. Hank is a Golden Retriever that attends our daily production meetings, and strictly enforces employee breaks for attention and games of fetch.
- What makes Catapult unique, especially for your area?
We have very loyal employees with an average tenure of over 10 years. This level of dedicated experience is vital in solving problems for our customers.
- What is the longterm goal for Catapult?
We want to continue to grow by offering unique and new solutions that help our customers communicate their message.
- Why does Catapult love its customers?
Our customers are awesome! We have built very strong relationships with them that is founded on solving business and marketing problems together.
- What is your biggest day to day challenge?
What beer to load into Kegerator next.
- Tell us a little bit about why Dispatch works for Catapult.
We send out a lot of proofs to customers for them to 'ok' before we start producing a job. These are typically time sensitive and in order to complete a job on schedule the proofs need to go out and get back quickly and...not get lost. We also ship the final product with Dispatch.
We use to have problems (especially on Fridays) with time sensitive shipments not even being picked up by the time they were supposed to deliver.
We love Dispatch's tracking and customer service! Keep up the awesome work!