It's Time to Re-evaluate Your Delivery Management System
Effective delivery management can be difficult — especially when you're dealing with the inefficiency caused by an outdated system. Despite the technological strides that have improved the logistics space, delivery management is an area with which many businesses still struggle.
Often, businesses prefer to take a simpler, no-frills approach to the management of their deliveries. On the surface, this can appear to save money. But over time, a makeshift delivery management system can result in unexpected costs. Think misplaced packing slips, misfiled order tickets, or poor communications between you, your drivers, and your customers. All of these things can lead to low customer satisfaction and damaged business relationships that can hurt your bottom line.
How to Level Up the Way You Manage Deliveries
To help our customers resolve the challenge of effectively managing deliveries, we decided to develop and launch Dispatch Connect: A delivery management software that allows you to visualize and organize your daily deliveries — all in one place.
With Dispatch Connect, you can now eliminate manual tasks and streamline your process to reduce the amount of time you spend scheduling deliveries. Provide your drivers with more visibility into orders to improve their efficiency with our mobile app and enhance your customers' experience through automated delivery notifications.
The best part? Unlike other delivery management platforms out there, you'll get access to the Dispatch Marketplace to help you fulfill orders above your capacity or outside your typical delivery zone.
What to Expect and When to Expect It
We plan to make this subscription-based service available beginning in 2021, with ever-expanding features as we move forward. Right away, however, this is what you can expect to see from the platform:
- Recipient Notifications: Once an order is placed, recipients receive email notifications about order delivery status.
- Driver Experience: Drivers can view pickup details and notes, access order contact information, and leave proof of delivery and drop-off notes.
- Search Functionality: Search, review, and follow-up on past orders on the delivery management screen.
- Delivery and Manifest Operations: Organize delivery details and create a manifest for each vehicle within the delivery dashboard.
- Route Visualization: View your expected route for daily deliveries as you create it.
- Multiple pickups: Pair multiple pickup locations with manual routing to help you manage your daily deliveries.
- Overflow Delivery Support: Send overflow and out-of-range orders to the Dispatch Marketplace.
- In-App Support: Access support resources to understand product features, capabilities, and more.
Why Choose The Dispatch Difference
Dispatch Connect is more than a service — it's a partnership. When you choose to work with us, you'll benefit from simplified, predictable pricing and an intuitive web and mobile experience.
Are you ready for a seamless delivery management experience that can help you Deliver More* for your customers? Fill out our interest form to get started.