Meet Dwight! Dwight has been with Dispatch for over three years working in a number of sales roles. He became an Enterprise Sales Manager in August of 2022. Here's a look into how he builds strong working relationships with customers.
In this Employee Spotlight, we introduce Dwight! Dwight has been with Dispatch for over three years working in a number of sales roles. He became an Enterprise Sales Manager in August of 2022. Here's a look into how he builds strong working relationships with customers.
1. What have you enjoyed most about transitioning to enterprise sales?
I have enjoyed being able to develop strong relationships with customers as well as my new teammates.
2. What were some steps you took (either within Dispatch or on your own) to prepare yourself when entering a new sales role?
Researching and learning everything I can about my enterprise accounts. Sales is about relationships and it is really exciting to have specific accounts to know and support.
3. What is your best advice for someone looking to start a career in sales?
It starts with listening and follow-up. If a customer feels you understand them, you gain their trust. Doing what you say you will do is equally important.
4. What does a typical day in your role look like?
Enterprise can pull you in many different directions so each day is different. I start by responding to calls and emails. From there I always know what I need to accomplish that day. That can range from working on a project, to prospecting, and internal or external meetings. Time management is key.
5. So far, what accomplishments are you most proud of here at Dispatch?
I am proud of the relationships I've built with my customers and the ability to really help their business. When a customer tells you that because of Dispatch their business runs smoother it is a great feeling.
6. Which Dispatch core value resonates with you the most?
People First. Dispatch is a very collaborative and helpful environment with people with a broad skill set. I feel I can reach out to anyone if I need assistance and I relay that to my colleagues that my door is always open as well.